Permanent Life Insurance
If you require permanent life insurance coverage for family, estate planning, business, or tax planning purposes or you just wish to accumulate money in your life insurance program, it may be time to look at a level cost solution.
In the long run, permanent life insurance will always be the most cost effective and flexible way to buy life insurance for a permanent need. In some cases, you can structure the policy to be fully paid up at a specific date.
You can also build cash equity in your policy and borrow against it.
How does permanent life insurance work?
If you die while your policy is in force, a tax-free death benefit will be payable to your beneficiaries.
The death benefit can be used to:
- Provide income for your spouse and children
- Provide an education fund for your children
- Pay off your mortgage
- Pay any outstanding debts or business loans
- Provide a legacy to your heirs
- Pay final taxes and probate
- Provide a charitable donation
To determine which type of policy makes the most sense for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.